~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Opinion

Having my class in Micronet after the orientation week was so much fun...^_^ I've made some new friends either older & younger than me...They're such helpful & outstanding students...I'm so happy to have new friends...

A lot of friendly teachers...A lot of friendly friends...Please don't be "malu2x"...Just be you who wants to be friend with others who new...^_^ Although my old friend from my middle school were in the same courses & the same class too (Class B) , I still felt a little bit of loneliness...

But thanks to my lonesome attitude, I able to make friend...Some new friends...Even  we interact each other for after a week, it's just popped in my mind that they're actually good...I mean "real good"

No comments:

Post a Comment