~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Monday, October 24, 2011

My WD assignment with CfB presentation in one time

Task 1 ( Research ) : complete or should I say "Done" 100%
My CfB 1st Presentation Slides : complete...but not sure who will presenting it on each slides...

 I'M SO FREAKING NERVOUS RIGHT NOW^_^ BUT, EXCITED ABOUT THE PRESENTATION

Oh gosh^_^ I didn't sleep last night just because I was unable to sleep...I was just doing my WD assignment and my CfB's group presentation in one night...huhu...I really can't focus on doing it because of the heavy raining & the lightning...It was like all this time I was writing for nothing...I always think that I really can't finished this assignment with my unfinished presentation slides on the side...but I was wrong because I'm nearly finished now...YEAH!!...I'm so happy~~ Although not everyone has enough rest about the presentation...

No comments:

Post a Comment