~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Monday, June 3, 2013

~JuneMood~

Tomorrow, I have my final rehearsal for graduation next week^^can't wait to graduate with some of my friends^^I've missed my other friends who didn't have the chance to graduate :( I really wanted them to graduate with me & my other friends -sigh- >.<

And one thing that annoys me that my sister's... friend is going to be there too... I wonder if it good to called him as her friend... ah, boyfriend would be better,right? or not...? I wonder^^ Well, he's our friend & we've known him since we're elementary... But he only noticed my sister -_-, -sigh-


He messaged me through FB to say that he noticed me but he's afraid that he might be wrong >.< (of course, that's me...you idiot) I guess I'm a very sensitive girl, aren't I? and then, my sister want to follow me on tomorrow's graduation rehearsal 0.0 and I was like 'sure,why not...?' ... Wait,why did I answered that even though I intend to answer "why would you want to follow...?" (he's my crush, after all^^but now, he's don't...)


Arghh, what should I do...? >.<


My sister never stopped texting him -___- and she did it everyday non-stop... I don't know why I have this kind of feeling?... The jealousy-kind of feeling instead of trying to support her... -deep sigh- well, I guess I need to face the truth after all that I'm not an infant anymore with these kind of feelings... I'm an adult now... What past is just a past, all I need to focus now is present & more importantly, future...


And oh yes, maybe I'll try supporting her... Guess, I'll try^^ go go~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment