~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Sunday, July 14, 2013

❤SMT momentz❤




Somehow,boredness strike me so, I just screenshot between my character & her demon, Wild Bird Morrigan^_^









 









Somehow this is fun... Having clan picture with the other clannies and it was funny too... Some of them posed very funny... And I've only noticed that my gear isn't that good either and although I'm the 2nd member in this clan, I'm still way too low for them...


A screenshots of my character and her demon, Titania...

My character and 3 other characters that I met were doing some act run in the dock... 


While the image below is when we're in a cave while waiting for night to come since that's the time when the demons always come out...



The image to the right and below was when I met a player who always helped me about this game... And he's also my friend... I guess that what made me think he was...





My character and her demon, Phoenix -->

No comments:

Post a Comment