~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Sunday, September 15, 2013

~September Mood~

There are some things I don't quite understand about my mother... Why nagged at me when I don't know anything about business... Do you think I knew...? Why everything I did seems wrong to you...? I really don't understand how a mother like you wouldn't know her daughter's hobbies...? Well, that's because... Everything I like is what she most despised of...

My favorite songs, my favorite movies... She hate them all!!! >.< Why am I stuck in my room...? That's because I'm scared of you... I even scared to let you buy things for me so, I texted to my sister & asked you to buy for me...


There are some time I hate her, some time I don't...


I wonder why I have a face like her...? Everyone kept saying to me that you look a lot like your mom... I kept looking myself in front of my mirror... *sigh* it's like I'm the younger version of my mom's... I just wished I had a little brother so, I can easily talk to him & playing with him... I know my mom had a very hard time before, delivering all of us but please try to understand that the daughter is trying caring about you...


What's the point if you wouldn't know what my usual hobbies are...? And yes, I'm suck at everything but I'll try my best not only for you but for myself too... Not only that, I want to follow my heart on where I want to do next...


It's true that I'm still living under my parent although I'm 19 but I will try to find a job that is SUITABLE for me... And for that, I will aim for HND 1st then, working... I planned it to be that way so, I can try to learn on being dependent after finish HND later...

BUT, I STILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, MOM!!! just try change your attitude & habits, okay? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment