~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Monday, March 31, 2014

2014 memories part 1

So, today marks the 2nd day of our college as an HND student ^.^ we continued our studies as usual and my friend suddenly realized me that the current situation now was not the same as before... Well, I looked around and saw that many of our old friends met with their new friends & when I looked at them, I think that it's good that they've changed bit by bit...

But the weird thing is that I felt somehow distant to all of them... I only greeted them & done...

Although it was 2nd day, we've already had exercises to do but hey, I won't complained... That's how they do for an HND students XD though it's stressful, it was a very great experience that we've able to learned something new ^_^ Also, I was able to learn something from my brother who will graduate this year for finishing his HND in IT in ITB...

I was able to understand not only to lecturers but to my brother who was a great mentor to me... He started taking computer studies was when he's in secondary school... Then, he did ND in CS at Sultan Saiful Rijal Technical School and after finishing that, he continued his studies in ITB as an HND student, specializing in IT...

I started liking computer studies was when I've finished my secondary school... Somehow, I want to learn everything from scratch XD I know it's complicated and how clumsy I might be but I will do everything what it takes to learn them ^_^

Hope, I'll be able to learn something from doing this HND's courses not only to myself but also, to other as well...Like my parent, my other closest cousins & friends^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment