~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

~MayMood part 1~

So, in less than a week, I have my rehearsal for our graduation... Well, kinda nervous about it but also happy^^ can't wait to continue my next level^^ life's full of challenges & that's what I like^^ challenges is the 1st thing I do for my future... Just go straight & don't stop on pursuing your dream^^ GO GO~~~

Other than my graduation around the corner, there's a lot happening in my life^^ I'm not only a computer student but also, a baker^^ I like to bake cake instead of cooking...haha^^ no offence though^^ I'm just not that into cooking... I'll always bake whenever I have free time like after exam^^ not only me, my maid & my sisters were interested too... haha~ and they're improved bit by bit^^


I keep updating if there's any animes that interest me^^ and there were Code Breakers, D Grayman, Amnesia and many more... Currently, I've been watching Code Breaker in my laptop^^ It reminds me of an anime, "Blue Exorcist" that my cousin's was trying to download...I'm not sure if she finish downloading it?... Hmm, well.... Hope she finishes it~~


Code Breaker was fun to watch... My type of anime... The mystery & sci-fi type... I'm into horror, mystery, sci-fi, romance & high school - type of anime...

No comments:

Post a Comment