~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Monday, May 20, 2013

~Unknown~

I don't know what to do now? I don't even want to know what am I doing... What is going on with my life lately? I thought it would be like happy,cheerful & being my real self...but now, I can't seem to know how am I feeling right now? Why did it happened now? Mom, Dad... I don't know what's going on between you two... I can't stop worrying about it... I even cried since yesterday...

I don't care whether you care about me or not... I just want to know if both of you really going to be just fine... I'm writing this cause I'm being serious... And this is the 1st time I let my real feelings out...


I don't care about others but as long as both of you are going to be just fine, I'll be the happiest kid in my whole life... I kept thinking while crying about you two... Please don't make my life suffer more deeply...


I keep pursuing my dream because of you two... Both of you motivated me to keep going to whichever path you want to take... I'm still holding that dream until now & I'm not giving up... I don't want my graduation to be a waste if both of you still acting like this... 


Frankly, I want both of you to be there, see me in a graduation robe & taking my diploma... I want both of you to be proud of me... And that's mean, I want all of my family to be proud of me on which path am I going to take in the near future...


Lastly, as one of your daughters... I want both of you to be happy... And that's that^^ and please stop ignoring each other... It pains me to see that... Even worse, I'm very upset... I'm only saying this not because that I'm your daughter but also, as a matured girl who worried about it...


Although I might be clumsy but I'm might be thinking that... Life is full of obstacles & challenges... And that's right^^ it is challenging... I wonder if this is what you called obstacles that gets in your way or just a challenge to test your feelings? Still wondering about that until now...

No comments:

Post a Comment