~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Friday, April 26, 2013

`BuSy MoDe`

So, today's the day, huh? ^_^ my cousin's wedding is finally come^^ and all of us were busy preparing stuffs last minute XD We've been sleeping like less than 6 hours during these busy days >.< and my eyes now still wanna sleep... From the day my cousin's proposal to the day before the wedding,we've always went to my grandparent's house from 7pm till 3am and it was pretty exhausting...

I just wished if this were ever finished, I want to scream myself to free myself from this stress XD this is the 2nd time I've been joining these kind of wedding as one of the receptionists... Don't know if this is the same experience as before... haha, guess not cause this is our closest cousin we're talking about^^ the 1st time I did this was my other cousin's wedding but that wasn't the same as this cause it made me nervous all of the sudden >.<

My parent sponsored too much for this wedding >.< and I'm worried that... Umm, never mind -.- cause of that, it stressing me out that if it was my wedding, they will sponsor the same things like this >.< I just wish I can sponsor my own wedding with my own money but guess what? That will not happen to me now XD I guess I have to wait, then^^

And now, it's quite stormy at my place now...  and I think it's going to rain... I wonder how this wedding going to go? 0.o hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment