~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Sunday, April 14, 2013

~Mood Swings~

I'm not sure if I understand about these college' stuff... Is it we have to register then, know our result after that? That's totally ridiculous >.< stop playing with me... I have a lot of future to think of, you know? Everyone have different futures to think of so, try manage your stuffs wisely so, I can understand -.-

I'm not complaining this but this is what I want to say... Even my mom were like "result 1st, then graduate"... But it was the opposite way... We need to know our results too, you know? Those results lies our futures >_< so, please...

Even other students wait passionately enough for the results...But tell us, why graduate 1st without knowing our results? >.< These doesn't make sense to me at all.... I'm feeling frustrated right now >.<

have a very long journey to go to what my real future is...so, I need those results to fulfill it^^ Try to be responsible on what you were doing^^ (wait, someone said this to me before?) oh yeah, my SMT's friends did^^ Thanks to them, I able to do continue my journey to my future because I was nearly give up that future^^

"What past is past... You don't have to remember it... Think about now & also, your future" these words made me want to do something good so, I can make my parents proud of me^^ and yeah, my dad always said these things to me as a self-motivation, not some random saying^^

No comments:

Post a Comment