~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Monday, April 15, 2013

~Game~Lover~

Me as a character known as leafa and beside is my own demon, "Morrigan"
The screenshot above shows an MMORPG game that I've played since January 2013 (this year, of course)... It was known as "Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE"... Now, still playing it^^ it was fun cause you're not playing it within this country, it was played by peoples all around the world... And you can befriend with them^^ even though you're bored, u're still can chat with your friends^^

And I can easily shared my personal problems with them instead of talking face to face^^ not only that, I was motivated by them all the time when I'm in mood swing^^ and also,they were being helpful too^^

Somehow,I can easily understand them more than I understand about those who around me now... And also in this game, the one who's fighting alongside with you was your very own demon^^ somehow, from what you can see in my screenshot... It seems very confusing, is it? XD... Well, the 1st time I've played it was I don't know which one to click to fight XD

You can build your expertise here... Ah,expertise is which one you want to be either: A Melee (close-range attack), A Mage/Magic (mid-range attack) or A Gunner (long-range attack)... Well, in fact, I'm a gun mage... A gun mage is a mix of being a gunner & a mage^^ which was awesomee XD

No comments:

Post a Comment