~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Thursday, April 11, 2013

What's My Future After This...?

I'm so happy to hear that I'll be graduating with some of my friends^^but the problem is one of our result haven't come out yet but how can they know we'll be graduating without one of our results? 0.0 hmm, VERY weird >.< and then, we have to pay for the registration of our graduation's... I don't know why we have to pay to register? Out of curiosity, I still don't know >.< and the last day for the registration was... 27th April...That's less than 3 weeks more >.<

Because of that, my dream wasn't fulfilled -.- My dream was to go to Brunei Polytechnic but guess that dream wasn't fulfilled -deep sigh-.... Right now, I have to choose whether I have to continue there or continue to other college? >.<


I'm so frustrated right now...Like how am I going to do with my life now? >.< should I continue or go to a new dream instead? I need to move on with a brand new dream.... Or should I not? 0.o My dream was to be an IT student... I envied those who created all Mobile Technologies such as Ipad and any kind of devices^^ like how can they made those things? I was like.... I wanna do that too >.< SO BADLY... I want to know everything...I'm a girl with full curiosity^^


Ican't think of any dreams than that >.< that's my only dream since I was elementary... And now, I have to focus on my driving class too >.< it's 11th hour now, so 4 hours left to go till the driving test 0.0 and my feet can't stop shaking XD -sigh- hmm, I wonder... How am I going to be like when I'm driving later? XD LOL^^ can't imagine it...

No comments:

Post a Comment