~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Monday, March 5, 2012

~Exam Mode~

After finishing our 2nd semester, not only wrapping up it's finishing but it also wrapping our stress more because after that, there's also an examination to dealt with...

1) Web Design - Local Exam @ Micronet (10/2/2012) - easyyyy~
2) Computer Technology - Global Exam @ Maktab Duli (04/03/2012) - hope I pass... hehe^_^
3) Communication for Business - Global Exam @ Maktab Duli (11/03/2012) - undergoing it next week... Good luck for me... huhu>_<

Although I'm stress about the exam, I need to cool down for a bit because if we stress, our mind wouldn't get any better... Good luck also to my friends who's undergoing the same exam, my peeps... hehe... Just calm down, okay?! Relax your mind^_^ Your revision will get in your heads somehow... It works on me though...

~GO GO MIC Class B~

All I need was a strength to pull out from my body because without it, I'll be dead for now... Or should I say, I cannot live without my strength because it helps me from either getting lost or lacking up of ideas... Just don't get too much fun because it will prevent you from studying... It happen to me sometime because I'm a very serious gamer at some point!!...


I always thought that I would never find friends @ Micronet but now, I have tons of friends to get closer with... Although I get closer to them but sometime I tend to ignored them or they ignored me especially the guys... I just can't stand it~ but hey, put that aside & I'll be living in normal life as it should be, right?! I just need to study for my future as my parent said... I need a bright future not only for my parents & my friends but also, if there such thing exist... the sake of my loved one?! I wonder if they're were such person?!


No comments:

Post a Comment