~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Monday, March 12, 2012

Mixing Mood~

After finished our CfB exam, I was totally bored... nothing to do at home~ 

The CfB exam was a bit okay for me... I don't know about the other's situation^_^ maybe it's the same, I guess~ 


All I do was drawing anime, listening to music with speakers on, reading some books, clean my room & watching Dream High 2 every monday... blaa... blaa~ at least, I do a lot of things, not just lying around on my bed~


Even another situation coming up, the air conditioner in my room was so noisy that my dad switched it off without me knowing until the time I was going up stair to my room when I didn't heard my air conditioner's noisy sound... I have to sleep under fan>_< huhu~ I'm really unlucky, huh?! wondering...


GOSH~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment