~あなたのパスを見失ったとき、あなたの心の行き先を聞く~
~When you lose sight of your path, listen to the destination of your heart~

Monday, March 5, 2012

~Unknown~

I know someone who always close with me will eventually hate me for changing because the one they knew before was different than now and that's disgust me... We do need a change but not change a lot... The feeling was still there but the aura in that feeling was different... Different from before~

I don't know why I'm the full attention of being hated to?! but hey, I don't care about that!!... I need to continue my life as always... So, just you wait... I'll changed until you never noticed me... I tend to change when the right time has come...


Since middle school, I was liked by my friends but it gets too many... As I would say, "drama"... Although we're best of friends but until that time when I were in form one... I was being used by my friends that I forced myself to lied in front of my best friends.. I was nervous at that time and also clueless too~ I'll never able to forget that!!~


But now, It's different... It's like I'm a burden to them as we bump into each other... Am I annoying you?! I want to make friends but it's the other way around as if they hate me about something... If I'm that annoying or stupid, I don't care... I only need someone who will need me or is it?!... I will continue for the sake of my future & my parent's wish^_^ I'll never give up~

No comments:

Post a Comment